Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vertbaudet T-shirt, Shorts & Headband 3 Piece Outfit

 Description : Bought from vertbaudet (UK).  A very cute 3 piece outfit, the same outfit is currently sold at the vertbaudet website, see here for more description and pictures (highly recommended). Worn less than 5 times by my baby and thus in great condition. The only flaw here is that the the last press-stud fastening on the t-shirt has gone missing,  likely during washing (see picture 4).  I would suggest that should you buy this outfit, to just sew that part together *I always do that to my baby's clothes that have the same problem :)
Oh and the shorts are okay, it does look a tad jaunty in the pictures, probably because of the way I hang it on the hanger :) The last picture is of the cute headband.

Size : 18 mos (for baby with height up to 81cm)
 Price : RM12

Status : SOLD to As



No comments:

Post a Comment