Thursday, March 8, 2012

Announcement II

Assalamualaikum / Good Day, 

I wish to reiterate that I am not a bundle seller and thus, would not be uploading items constantly on this blog. All items sold in WOP are personal items. As such, I will no longer hold or book your items until my next upload as previously practiced. I wish that all interested buyers to please read the T&C stated and please also read the item's description carefully prior to emailing/messaging me for booking etc. 

Starting today, I will adhere strictly to the 3 days booking rule ONLY. No extension will be granted unless you paid the FULL amount for the booked item first. I do not wish to be stringent, but I wish to avoid back-out and non-serious buyers.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

farah

No comments:

Post a Comment