Monday, May 21, 2012

Poya Baju Kurung

 Description : Bought from Poya boutique, Bangsar Shopping Centre (BSC). The material is like a soft Thai silk but not of a thick texture so it's cooling and comfortable for babies and toddlers to wear.  The color is a soft orange with gradual tones. On the front of the top, there are sewn in small silvery applique a la 'songket bunga tabur'. In excellent condition, have only been worn 2 times and that was during both Eid occasions :) Am letting it go because my baby has outgrown it :)

Size : 2 (I reckon it can fit baby and toddlers from 1 1/2 - 2 years old. When my baby wore this during the last Eid, she was about 18 months old - please let me know if you want the measurements :)

Price : RM40 RM35 (I bought this for RM150)


Status : SOLD to ema


No comments:

Post a Comment